In 155 days, the 10th annual Wine Bloggers Conference will commence in Santa Rosa, CA. With over 277 wine bloggers already registered, this year is pacing to be a record event with fantastic speakers, content and of course numerous wine events.
In addition to the planned conference agenda, WBC continues the tradition of offering exciting wine excursions and dinners hosted by a long list of great sponsors. Wine dinners and excursions are subject to change as well as be added to. Stay tuned by subscribing to the WBC news feed here.
Pre-Conference Excursions ($25/person)
- Lodi Wine Excursion: Tuesday – Thursday with Lodi WineGrape Commission
- Inner Mendo Odyssey, hosted by Fetzer–Bonterra: Wednesday – Thursday SOLD OUT
- Treasury Wine Estates Excursions: Wednesday
- Attendees can pick one of two pre-conference excursions on Wednesday Nov. 8, one to Etude Winery and Chateau St. Jean and a second to Beringer Vineyards and Sterling Vineyards.
- Hanna Winery Excursion: Thursday
Friday Night Dinner Excursion ($20/person)
- Martin Ray Winery
- Jordan Vineyard & Winery SOLD OUT
- Thomas George Estates
- Francis Ford Coppola Presents – Virginia Dare Winery
Post-Conference Excursions ($25/person)
Napa Valley Vintners Excursion: Sunday SOLD OUT
Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association Excursion: Sunday – Monday
To read through a detailed list of wine dinners and excursions, see here.
To register for the 2017 Wine Bloggers Conference, please do so soon! Register Today!