The Wine Bloggers Conference was one of the first niche blogging conferences in the world, was the first-ever large gathering of wine bloggers, and is the only such gathering in existence today. If you are a wine blogger/writer or want to meet them, this is the event for you.
While the conference is oriented towards wine bloggers, writers, and social media influencers, it is also very applicable to those in the wine industry. Winery marketers and communication experts, winery associations, destination marketers, and others will prosper not just from making connections with wine bloggers but from the outstanding content as well. Here are a few reasons why you should consider attending:
- Excellent Content including sessions on writing, social media, technology, community building, career growth, and marketing
- Outstanding Wine Tastings from our many sponsors
- Friday Dinner Excursions in the Hunter Valley included in your ticket price
- Optional Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Excursions that allow you to see beyond the Hunter Valley
- Networking and Fun with your fellow attendees at this intimate gathering of approximately 300 passionate people
Please join us October 10-12, 2019 in The Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia!